Friday, February 1, 2013

myStampBOX: Happy Birthday

I have another card to share with you today inspired by Nathalie Kalbach's Creative Jump Start Summit.

I started with a piece of watercolor paper and a large Heidi Swapp mask (the large circles). I inked over the mask with chalk ink. I then laid The Crafter's Workshop Dots All Around template on the paper and sprayed it with pink and grey mist.  I had planned to stamp the flower/circle border from the myStampBOX Decorative Strips set onto the paper when it fell out of my hands and stamped really lightly (around the middle of the card). I decided I rather liked the random look so stamped again at various places with different amounts of ink on the stamp. I used the grey mist to "ink" around the edges of my card. The sentiment on the banner is made with myStampBOX Lines of Life - Small Box set.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I love it! Thank you so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...