Sunday, February 17, 2013

Camera Craze Challenge


The current challenge on Moxie Fab World is camera craze. I thought the little camera in myStampBOX's Snapshot set would be perfect for this challenge. I stamped the camera at an angle in Dusty Concord and Pumice Stone Distress Ink, then stamped the polaroid frame in Pumice Stone Distress Ink and cut it out. I mounted the frame on foam adhesive. See that purple mesh sticking out under the frame? That's the bag my brussel sprouts came in last week. My friend, Maryfrances Fabbri, posted a layout on her blog using a mesh bag and now I am hooked. Don't be surprised if you see me at different grocery stores scoping out the vegetables sold in different color mesh bags to add to my collection. The sentiment is stamped with myStampBOX's Lines of Life - Small Box.

5 comments:

Helen F. said...

What a great card, Celeste! LOVE your Brussels sprout bag, it matches your colors perfectly :o)

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Love this Celeste !! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and joining in on the Hens' Den blog hop :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

The way you angled the camera stamps is fabulous! I love the Polaroid frame, too.

Michelle W. said...

Lovely card!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Celeste! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...