Thursday, February 28, 2013

myStampBOX: All Play

Today the design team at myStampBOX is sharing creations made using inspiration from Nathalie Kalbach's recent Creative Jump Start Summit.

For my card, I inked watercolor paper with Weathered Wood Distress Ink using the Ranger Ink Blending Tool then sprayed with Tattered Angels Tiger Lily Glimmer Mist. I then misted the card with water to get some of the colors to move around and form some puddles and different color intensities. Using a Crafters Workshop template in the upper left corner, I spread on some Apple Barrel Nutmeg Brown Acrylic Paint using a makeup sponge. I stamped some random coffee rings from the Enjoy Your Latte! set in Vintage Photo Distress Ink and flower borders from Decorative Strips set in Weathered Wood Distress Ink. I finished off the card by inking the edges with Weathered Wood Distress Ink and added a sentiment from the Lines of Life - Small Box set.
Visit the myStampBOX blog to see the creations of the other design team members.

2 comments:

Lynne Mizera said...

Nice use of color! I totally love the controlled "messiness" of your project!!!

Lynne Mizera said...

Nice use of color! I totally love the controlled "messiness" of your project!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...