Thursday, September 12, 2013

Scrapbook {Express}ions

While it certainly doesn't feel like fall here in central Indiana, the Bo Bunny Autumn Song Collection, which I used on my double page sketch layout on the Scrapbook {Express}ions blog today, is filled with gorgeous fall colors. Here's to hoping we get to see some of these colors on the trees soon.
!cid_image002_jpg@01CEA499
See the large Noteworthy piece I used for my title and journaling? It's really about 2" shorter than it looks on the layout. I just cut it in half and placed the two pieces behind the top and bottom of the photos to stretch the piece to work on my layout. Don't be afraid to cut and manipulate your embellishments to make them work on your layout and get more for your money.
Pike-Market

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...