Thursday, May 2, 2013

Scrapbook {Express}ions Single Page Sketch Inspiration

I'm starting off my projects for this month for Scrapbook {Express}ions using the single page sketch.  As you can see, I didn't follow the sketch exactly. When I cut the piece of Pretty Paisley/Strings of Beads Cardstock, it just didn't seem like enough on the layout so I added a strip of the Linen & Lace - Aqua/Tiny Stripes Cardstock. I moved the embellishment cluster to the bottom left of the layout and added a Canvas Stickers banner as my title. Remember you can always adapt sketches to work with your style, the size and number of photos you use, and so many other ways.
One thing I didn't realize when I purchased the Let's Do Coffee/Jot In A Journal Cardstock is that there are french words in light grey on the paper. This was perfect for my photo from Paris.
apr13_12x12d
Together
We'd love you to join along in our monthly sketch challenges.

I am also entering this layout in the Simon Says Stamp Passport to Fun challenge.

1 comment:

Candy C said...

Celeste...your layout is very pretty. I really like the "TOGETHER" bunting that you have cutting across the page. The colors you've used are good together and I like the sketch that you've patterned your layout after. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...