Wednesday, May 21, 2014

myStampBOX All Play: Anything But A Card

This month's design team all play at myStampBOX blog is to create anything but a card.

I decided to add some stamp embellished cards to a Project Life style layout. The first card is a piece of 4x6 white cardstock that I covered with strips of washi tape. I then stamped the sentiment from the
Road Trip Set and the cars from the Passport to Adventure Set in black archival ink.
The second set of cards are made from 3x4 pieces of white cardstock. I sprayed the cards with mist before stamping in black and turquoise ink with stamps from the Road Trip and Passport to Adventure Sets. I also added some strips of washi tape to coordinate with the large card.
Here is my finished layout using the cards in the Project Life style page protector.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...