Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top 11 Layouts of 2011

It's that time of the year ago to go through my layouts made in 2011 and pick my favorites. I created more than 150 layouts, so this was not easy narrowing it down to only 11. There are more I would have chosen, but they are out for publication so that helped a little. Here are my favorites, at least at this moment, in no particular order.











I don't do that many two page layouts, but thought I should include a favorite as a bonus here. These layouts are tougher for me to create but they do work well for vacation photos where I have a lot of photos of one place or day. I love the way this one came together.

1 comment:

Meg Giroux said...

These are all wonderful Celeste!!!!

You are such a lucky girl with all the places you get to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...