Thursday, January 13, 2011

Circle Challenges

I worked on a couple layouts for some different challenges yesterday and they both had circles.

The first layout, Cheers, is a photo of Tom in Quebec City with my favorite polar bear beer, and uses sketch #137 from Creative Scrappers.

The second layout, Printer Bed, with cute Saffron sleeping on the printer in the sun, is using this week's sketch at Sketch Inspiration. I also combined this with the Fuzzy Friends challenge at The Scrappy Tree and the Use Your Stash challenge at Scrapbook Daisies to use two pattern papers, 3 brads, 5 buttons, a border, letter stickers, sewing, and a couple embellishments. That's a lot of stuff!

1 comment:

dianapena8 said...

Your polar bear embellishment looks perfect.
Printer Bed just made me laugh, I have one of those old big computer monitors and our Sammy likes to jump on top and nap :), your lo is so pretty, I really like how you stitched the circle and of course love that title, thank you for joining the Fuzzy Friends challenge :)

=Di

P.S.
I like your Scrappy style :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...