Sunday, July 11, 2010

Coordinates Collections Crop

I received an email yesterday morning that Coordinates Collections was having a crop. I decided to check it out to get some inspiration for scrapping. I completed three of the challenges.|

#1 - create a layout about any vacation OR a layout about cars, trains, planes, etc. I made this cute layout of the kittens when we took them on vacation with us to Michigan last year.


#2 - complete a layout depicting an activity involving WATER!
For this layout I used this sketch by Liz Chidester at The Scrappiest Blog



#6 - Use a Coordinates Collections sketch

1 comment:

Lisa Smith said...

Hey we have multiple things in common! Coordinates Collections and The Scrappiest Sketches from Liz!!!

Saw a few of these layouts recently on CC and noticed you were a FAB FIND! Congrats!!

I played along with last week's Scrappiest sketch too!
http://lisasmith1019.blogspot.com/2010/07/scrapping-musics-weekly-challenge-home.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...