Thursday, October 15, 2009

Challenge at Scrapbook Expressions Blog

I am excited to be joining the design team at Scrapbook Expressions blog. My first post is today's challenge:

I don’t know about where you live, but in Indiana the temperatures are starting to be cooler and the leaves on the trees are turning to brilliant fall colors. For this week’s challenge, I want to see leaves on your layout, card, or altered item. I used the Quickutz 2×2 Singlekutz Leaf Die and placed them on pop dots to give a little dimension. The leaves must be in your pattern paper or embellishments.

Here is my sample for the challenge.


You can check out the full post and details for participating in the challenge here.

1 comment:

Janice Guazzo said...

SAFFRON! How adorable. I must now scrap a Peanut picture with leaves on it.
;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...