Monday, October 29, 2007

Los Cabos

We're back from a week in Los Cabos as Las Ventanas. It was our friend Gary's 60th birthday party celebration. Boy was it hot . . . and HUMID. Probably the hottest and stickiest it's ever been when I was there. While Las Ventanas was a beautiful resort, it was a bit snobby for me and it was amazing what they charged for food and drinks. I guess I'm just an Espie girl. My sister and BIL have a place there and it is still my favorite. Here's a few pics of our week.

The resort pool:



Rob, Cory, Tom


Me and Tom at the resort entrance


Part of the gang at Damiana's in San Jose for lunch


Gary's birthday dinner on the beach



4 comments:

Jolene said...

You guys look so happy! Glad you had a great time.

Nicole said...

Wonderful Celeste! TFS!

kelli said...

celeste you look like you were having a great time, beautiful photos

Carolyn Lontin said...

GREAT photos!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...